From the default screen that is displayed when you click on the Phone Services tab, a new phone service can be added, or existing phone services can be edited. To add a new phone service, or to edit an existing phone service, follow the instructions below.
- Click the Phone Services tab to load the default Phone Services tab view.
- To add a new phone service, click the orange Add Phone Service button. To edit an existing phone service, click on the phone number/SIP username/SIP password link (under the Service column) next to the phone service you wish to change. The phone service editor screen will be shown.
- 3Fill in the Phone Number, Username, Password, Password Confirmation and Server fields. This information will have been supplied by your phone service provider. For more information on these settings, please see“Basic Phone Services Settings” article.
- If you wish to edit additional settings, click the Advanced Settings link and change any desired options. In most cases, you will not need to change these options. For more information on advanced settings, please see “Advanced Phone Services Settings” article.
- By default, inbound calls that are received by this phone service will be directed the built in auto attendant app. This app directs callers to dial the extensions of the person they wish to reach, or to push pound (#) for the dial by name directory. If you would like to change the destination for inbound calls, click the Send To dropdown and then select a new destination. Inbound calls may be directed to an app, person, or team. For more information on incoming call settings please see “Incoming Call Settings” article.
- Click the orange Save button to save changes. You will be notified of a successful addition or edit in the top right corner of the screen. If this phone service is a new addition to your system, it will now be visible in the list of phone services on the default Phone Services tab view.
- To make your changes on the Phone Services tab active, please publish your changes. See the Publish article for information on how to publish changes.